Warunki i prywatność
Nasza sekcja Warunki i prywatność jest obecnie dostępna tylko w języku angielskim, skontaktuj się z nami, jeśli masz jakieś szczegółowe pytania
Last Updated: 12th June 2018
Thanks for visiting our website, this policy explains all about the information we collect when you visit our website, it also covers how we use or disclose that information. WeCompress is a free online tool created by Neuxpower Solutions Limited ("Neuxpower"), all data collected on www.wecompress.com is held by Neuxpower. Neuxpower considers data protection and privacy to be of the utmost importance.
File retention policy
- Neuxpower will never copy, backup or distribute any personal data from uploaded files for any use.
- Neuxpower will never access, copy, backup or distribute uploaded files unless given express permission by the file owner to investigate files.
- Neuxpower will only access files with express permission from file owners and only then for the purpose of investigating errors and improving the performance of WeCompress.
- All files are securely stored by Neuxpower for up to 24 hours before being automatically deleted unless express permission to investigate files is given by the file owner. During this time the files cannot be accessed by anyone.
Information we collect
When operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you provide by filling in forms on our website, for example, when you register for a software trial.
- Information you provide when you communicate with us for any reason, for example when sending us a question about your software using our contact form.
Your personal information is held by Neuxpower Solutions Limited ("Neuxpower") and kept confidential on our secure database. We will use your personal data for:
- providing you with our products and services (including enabling you to purchase our products and services and allowing you to access our website at url: www.neuxpower.com (the "Website"))
- administration and accounting
- marketing (You can opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.)
- responding to questions, feedback and complaints
- ensuring that the content of the Website and the products and services that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests.
In the event that you register your details with the Website, we will store your personal data for so long as you are a registered user. After you cease to be a registered user we will delete all of your personal data from our records, apart from any information that we are required to keep for legal reasons - for example we need to keep billing data, which may include your personal data, for 7 years in accordance with Inland Revenue rules.
We may store information about you in a temporary cookie (a small file that is sent by our web server to your computer). This information is deleted when your browser window is closed. We also store one permanent cookie, which is used for tracking discount/affiliate codes, for a period of one year. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that cookies are stored in. Our permanent cookie has the file name NXPLite. If you want to stop cookies being stored on your computer in the future, please refer to your browser manufacturer's instructions by clicking "Help" in your browser menu. Further information about deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org.uk. Please note that when you visit the Website, we may also log your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
We employ some third-party companies to either facilitate or deliver our products and services on our behalf, details of these are included below:
Neuxpower have enabled Google Analytics to collect data to support Remarketing and provide reporting based on Audience Demographics and Interests. No personally-identifiable information is collected, however if you wish to opt-out of this collection you can do so in the following ways:
- NAI's consumer opt-out: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- Google Analytics opt-out: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Neuxpower use services from Active Campaign to hold and manage customer information for the purposes of sending communications to customers. For further details please see Active Campaign's Terms of Service - in particular Section four: https://www.activecampaign.com/terms-of-service/. You can opt-out of receiving email from Active Campaign's service globally by contacting them.
You are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected, or request that we delete your information completely. Please contact us using the following details - all requests will be dealt with free of charge within 1 month: Nona Simpson, Data Controller, Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom or email email@example.com.
Changes to this Policy